Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Unisys yesterday and set a price target of $6.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $4.36, close to its 52-week low of $4.28.
According to TipRanks.com, Galinko is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Unisys has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $5.50.
In a report released today, Tom White from D.A. Davidson maintained a Hold rating on CarGurus, with a price target of $11.50. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $12.72.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on CarGurus is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $18.31, which is a 96.5% upside from current levels. In a report released today, JMP Securities also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on UIS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Ionis Pharmaceuticals (IONS) and ProQR (PRQR)
- Bank of America Securities downgrades Banco Bradesco SA (BBD) to a Hold
- Vermilion Energy Inc. Announces Results for the Three and Nine Months Ended September 30, 2022
- Needham Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Vertex (VERX)
- Barrington Sticks to Their Buy Rating for SuRo Capital (SSSS)