There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on TechTarget (TTGT – Research Report) and Transphorm (TGAN – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, Joshua Reilly from Needham maintained a Buy rating on TechTarget, with a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $50.69, close to its 52-week low of $50.39.
According to TipRanks.com, Reilly ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for TechTarget with a $68.33 average price target, representing a 35.6% upside. In a report issued on November 8, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $70.00 price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Benchmark Co. analyst David Williams reiterated a Buy rating on Transphorm today and set a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $6.56.
According to TipRanks.com, Williams is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Transphorm with a $8.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TTGT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Celldex (CLDX), Rezolute (RZLT) and Xeris Pharmaceuticals (XERS)
- BD Board Increases Dividend for 51st Consecutive Year
- Sono Motors and Bosch Automotive Aftermarket Confirm Long-term Europe-wide Partnership
- Decibel Therapeutics (DBTX) Gets a Buy from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Armata Pharmaceuticals (ARMP)