In a report released yesterday, Atul Goyal from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Softbank. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $20.71.
Goyal has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Goyal is ranked #1964 out of 8020 analysts.
The the analyst consensus on Softbank is currently a Moderate Buy rating.
Needham analyst James Ricchiuti reiterated a Buy rating on II-VI today and set a price target of $70.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $55.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Ricchiuti is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
II-VI has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $68.67, implying a 22.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 17, Benchmark Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $85.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SFTBY:
- Man Group PLC : Form 8.3 – Ted Baker plc
- Fennec Pharmaceuticals Closes First $5 Million Investment From Petrichor
- Aton announces the latest tranche of drill results from Rodruin, including 2.99 g/t gold over 53.4m, and 2.33 g/t gold over 54.6m, both from surface at the Aladdin’s Hill zone
- Is Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) Stock a Buy Amid Growing Worker Dissatisfaction?
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals to Host a Hybrid R&D Day on September 15, 2022