There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Senseonics Holdings (SENS – Research Report) and Trade Desk (TTD – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Senseonics Holdings (SENS)
H.C. Wainwright analyst Vernon Bernardino reiterated a Buy rating on Senseonics Holdings today and set a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $1.85.
According to TipRanks.com, Bernardino is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Senseonics Holdings is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00.
Trade Desk (TTD)
In a report released today, Laura Martin from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Trade Desk, with a price target of $65.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $54.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Martin is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Trade Desk with a $71.70 average price target, representing a 34.0% upside. In a report issued on August 1, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $52.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SENS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Oncternal Therapeutics (ONCT), Arcturus Therapeutics (ARCT) and Foghorn Therapeutics (FHTX)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Olema Pharmaceuticals (OLMA)
- H.C. Wainwright Keeps Their Buy Rating on Protara Therapeutics (TARA)
- H.C. Wainwright Remains a Hold on Inovio Pharmaceuticals (INO)
- Clearside Biomedical (CLSD) Gets a Buy from H.C. Wainwright