Sapiens International (SPNS)
In a report issued on August 3, Tavy Rosner from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on Sapiens International, with a price target of $27.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $22.19, close to its 52-week low of $20.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Rosner is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Sapiens International has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $28.50.
Barclays analyst Raimo Lenschow maintained a Buy rating on Dynatrace on August 3 and set a price target of $50.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $40.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Lenschow is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Dynatrace with a $50.70 average price target, which is a 26.2% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 21, William Blair also maintained a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SPNS:
- Ord Minnett Maintains Their Buy Rating on Navigator Global Investments Ltd (HFAHF)
- Deutsche Bank Maintains Their Hold Rating on Choice Hotels (CHH)
- Chesapeake Utilities Corporation Announces Quarterly Dividend
- B.Riley Financial Keeps Their Buy Rating on CryoPort (CYRX)
- Phillips Edison & Company (PECO) Receives a Hold from BMO Capital