Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on RxSight (RXST – Research Report) and Netflix (NFLX – Research Report).
In a report released today, David Saxon from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on RxSight, with a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $12.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Saxon is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on RxSight is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $19.40.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
Monness analyst Brian White maintained a Hold rating on Netflix today. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $315.55.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Netflix with a $303.07 average price target, representing a -2.7% downside. In a report issued on January 3, New Street also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $304.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RXST:
- RxSight, Inc. Announces Preliminary Unaudited Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial and Operational Results
- RxSight, Inc. to Present at the J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- Wells Fargo downgrades RxSight to Equal Weight on economic sensitivity
- RxSight downgraded to Equal Weight from Overweight at Wells Fargo
- Needham healthcare analyst to hold an analyst/industry conference call