There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Rada Electronics (RADA – Research Report) and Digital Turbine (APPS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Rada Electronics (RADA)
In a report released yesterday, Sheila Kahyaoglu from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Rada Electronics, with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $11.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Rada Electronics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $15.75.
Digital Turbine (APPS)
Roth Capital analyst Darren Aftahi maintained a Buy rating on Digital Turbine today and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.41, close to its 52-week low of $14.43.
According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Digital Turbine with a $51.25 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RADA:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Consumer Goods Stocks: American Eagle (AEO), GoPro (GPRO)
- Wells Fargo Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Hydrofarm Holdings Group (HYFM)
- Wells Fargo Maintains a Hold Rating on GrowGeneration (GRWG)
- Morgan Stanley Remains a Hold on Waste Management (WM)
- Morgan Stanley Thinks Waste Connections’ Stock is Going to Recover