In a report released today, Erik Suppiger from JMP Securities reiterated a Hold rating on Qualys. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $134.69, close to its 52-week high of $142.94.
According to TipRanks.com, Suppiger is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Qualys has an analyst consensus of Hold.
JMP Securities analyst Andrew Boone maintained a Hold rating on Twitter yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $37.08, close to its 52-week low of $32.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Boone is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Hold analyst consensus rating for Twitter with a $50.90 average price target, representing a 39.2% upside. In a report issued on January 31, Stifel Nicolaus also initiated coverage with a Hold rating on the stock with a $39.00 price target.
In a report released today, Patrick Walravens from JMP Securities maintained a Buy rating on Zendesk, with a price target of $193.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $114.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Zendesk with a $128.38 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on QLYS:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Horace Mann Educators (HMN), Pennantpark Floating Rate (PFLT) and Western Union (WU)
- Oppenheimer Keeps Their Buy Rating on Carlisle Companies (CSL)
- BigCommerce Acquires B2B Ninja; Shares Fall More Than 4%
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Crispr Therapeutics AG (CRSP) and Deciphera Pharmaceuticals (DCPH)
- Stifel Nicolaus Thinks Coursera’s Stock is Going to Recover