Perion Network (PERI)
Stifel Nicolaus analyst Mark Kelley maintained a Buy rating on Perion Network on April 29 and set a price target of $32.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $21.32.
According to TipRanks.com, Kelley is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Perion Network with a $31.80 average price target, representing a 52.8% upside. In a report issued on April 29, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $32.00 price target.
The company’s shares closed last Friday at $0.66, close to its 52-week low of $0.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Chippindale is ranked #6803 out of 7877 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Sezzle with a $1.21 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on PERI:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: CH Robinson (CHRW) and Nextier Oilfield Solutions (NEX)
- Flowserve (FLS) Gets a Hold Rating from Oppenheimer
- Equinix (EQIX) Receives a Buy from Berenberg Bank
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Gets a Buy Rating from Berenberg Bank
- JELD-WEN (JELD) Receives a Hold from RBC Capital