Monness analyst Brian White maintained a Buy rating on Oracle today and set a price target of $126.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $86.14.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Oracle with a $105.07 average price target.
In a report released yesterday, Darren Aftahi from Roth Capital maintained a Buy rating on Quhuo, with a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $1.18, close to its 52-week low of $0.96.
According to TipRanks.com, Aftahi is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Quhuo is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ORCL:
- Needham Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Axonics Modulation Technologies (AXNX)
- Noble Financial Thinks Comstock Mining’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Technology Stocks: Digerati Technologies (DTGI), Voyager Digital (Canada) (VYGVF)
- Burlington Stores Updates 1 Key Risk Factor
- Daily Journal Almost Doubles Stake in Alibaba — Report