In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Buy rating on OppFi, with a price target of $3.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $2.04, close to its 52-week low of $1.87.
According to TipRanks.com, Tandon is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on OppFi is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $3.00, representing a 36.4% upside. In a report released yesterday, JMP Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $3.00 price target.
Integral Ad Science (IAS)
In a report released today, Brian Fitzgerald from Wells Fargo maintained a Buy rating on Integral Ad Science, with a price target of $16.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $7.65, close to its 52-week low of $6.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Fitzgerald is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Integral Ad Science with a $12.00 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on OPFI:
- Scorpio Tankers Inc. Announces Notice of Redemption of 3.00% Convertible Senior Notes Due 2025
- Ladenburg Thalmann & Co. Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Astria Therapeutics (ATXS)
- Wedbush Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Huntington Bancshares (HBAN)
- FDA Approves AstraZeneca’s (NASDAQ:AZN) Lung Cancer Combination Treatment
- TSMC Up After Soaring October Revenues