There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Nova Measuring (NVMI – Research Report) and Zeta Global Holdings Corp (ZETA – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Nova Measuring (NVMI)
In a report released today, Mark Miller from Benchmark Co. maintained a Buy rating on Nova Measuring, with a price target of $140.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $90.86, close to its 52-week low of $81.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Miller is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Nova Measuring is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $130.75.
Zeta Global Holdings Corp (ZETA)
Needham analyst Ryan MacDonald reiterated a Buy rating on Zeta Global Holdings Corp today and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $6.48.
According to TipRanks.com, MacDonald is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Zeta Global Holdings Corp with a $12.25 average price target, representing a 91.4% upside. In a report issued on September 19, William Blair also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on NVMI:
- Green Zebra Networks, Div of GZ6G Technologies Corp., Signs Exclusive Agreement With RE/MAX
- Design Therapeutics to Present at the 2022 Jefferies Cell and Genetic Medicine Summit
- Collective Mining Discovers the Outcrop at Surface of the Main Breccia Discovery at Apollo
- Verve Therapeutics to Participate in Upcoming Investor Conferences
- SPARTA AG Announces Filing of Early Warning Report