L3Harris Technologies (LHX)
Jefferies analyst Sheila Kahyaoglu maintained a Buy rating on L3Harris Technologies yesterday and set a price target of $260.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $213.24.
According to TipRanks.com, Kahyaoglu is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for L3Harris Technologies with a $247.67 average price target, which is a 16.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 1, Susquehanna also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $255.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Wix, with a price target of $250.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $119.99, close to its 52-week low of $109.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Wix is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $217.17, representing a 97.0% upside. In a report issued on February 1, Needham also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $175.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LHX:
- U.S. Stock Futures Falter Despite Strong Market Conditions; Europe Remains Choppy
- Brookfield Renewable Partners (BEP) Gets a Hold Rating from R.F. Lafferty
- Camden Property (CPT) Receives a Buy from Colliers Securities
- Orion Group Holdings (ORN) Receives a Buy from Noble Financial
- Bernstein Keeps Their Buy Rating on Siemens Healthineers AG (SEMHF)