There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on L3Harris Technologies (LHX – Research Report) and Spotify Technology SA (SPOT – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
L3Harris Technologies (LHX)
Raymond James analyst Brian Gesuale maintained a Buy rating on L3Harris Technologies today and set a price target of $290.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $235.13.
According to TipRanks.com, Gesuale is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for L3Harris Technologies with a $271.23 average price target.
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT)
Morgan Stanley analyst Benjamin Swinburne maintained a Buy rating on Spotify Technology SA today and set a price target of $170.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $104.47, close to its 52-week low of $95.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Swinburne is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Spotify Technology SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $164.32, implying a 61.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 18, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on LHX:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Caterpillar (CAT) and General Electric (GE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: American Tower (AMT), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC) and Trico Bancshares (TCBK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN), Hershey Co (HSY) and O’Reilly Auto (ORLY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY), Baxter International (BAX) and Merck & Company (MRK)
- Bernstein Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Apple (AAPL)