There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Jabil Circuit (JBL – Research Report) and TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Jabil Circuit (JBL)
J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung maintained a Buy rating on Jabil Circuit yesterday and set a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $57.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Chung is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Jabil Circuit with a $75.80 average price target, which is a 29.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 21, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $80.00 price target.
TD SYNNEX Corporation (SNX)
In a report released yesterday, Joseph Cardoso from J.P. Morgan maintained a Buy rating on TD SYNNEX Corporation, with a price target of $114.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $84.46, close to its 52-week low of $82.98.
According to TipRanks.com, Cardoso is ranked #4519 out of 7963 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for TD SYNNEX Corporation with a $122.17 average price target, which is a 44.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, CFRA also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $120.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on JBL:
- H2O Innovation Reports Record Fiscal Year 2022 Revenues and Profitability
- Good Gaming Inc. Announces Official Launch Date For Their New Minecraft OP Prison Game Featuring MicroBuddies™
- Here’s Why BlackBerry Stock Slipped Post Q2 Numbers
- CRISPR Therapeutics Announces FDA Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) Designation Granted to CTX130™ for the Treatment of Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphomas (CTCL)
- Connexa Sports Expands its Industry-Leading Collegiate Tennis Technology Footprint with Latest Partnership