Rosenblatt Securities analyst Michael Genovese reiterated a Buy rating on Infinera today. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $5.17, close to its 52-week low of $4.67.
According to TipRanks.com, Genovese is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Infinera is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.71, a 55.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 29, B.Riley Financial also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $9.50 price target.
Ping Identity Holding (PING)
In a report released today, Mike Cikos from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Ping Identity Holding. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $27.97.
According to TipRanks.com, Cikos has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Ping Identity Holding has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $25.42, implying a -9.0% downside from current levels. In a report issued on July 28, Raymond James also downgraded the stock to Hold.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on INFN:
- Match Group Down 17% as Revenue Misses, New Developments Paused
- Echelon Wealth Partners Thinks Bunker Hill Mining’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Perion Network (PERI) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Berenberg Bank Sticks to Its Hold Rating for Alnylam Pharma (ALNY)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Alnylam Pharma (ALNY) and Immutep (IMMP)