There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Huntington Ingalls (HII – Research Report) and Cloudflare (NET – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Huntington Ingalls (HII)
Cowen & Co. analyst Gautam Khanna maintained a Buy rating on Huntington Ingalls today and set a price target of $270.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $230.90.
According to TipRanks.com, Khanna is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Huntington Ingalls is a Hold with an average price target of $268.20.
See today’s best-performing stocks on TipRanks >>
Cowen & Co. analyst Shaul Eyal maintained a Buy rating on Cloudflare today and set a price target of $75.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $49.57, close to its 52-week low of $37.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Eyal is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Cloudflare with a $66.72 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on HII:
- HII Delivers Destroyer Lenah Sutcliffe Higbee (DDG 123) to U S. Navy
- HII Authenticates Keel of Virginia-Class Attack Submarine Arkansas (SSN 800)
- Huntington Ingalls participates in a conference call with Benchmark
- Huntington Ingalls Shares (NYSE: HII) Fall 7% after Analyst Downgrade
- Media Advisory — Newport News Shipbuilding to Host Ceremonial Keel Authentication of Arkansas (SSN 800)