Analysts have been eager to weigh in on the Technology sector with new ratings on Guidewire (GWRE – Research Report), Oracle (ORCL – Research Report) and Spotify Technology SA (SPOT – Research Report).
In a report released today, Rishi Jaluria from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Guidewire, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $67.19, close to its 52-week low of $66.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Jaluria is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Guidewire with a $97.00 average price target, implying a 41.4% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 30, D.A. Davidson also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $96.00 price target.
In a report released today, Brian White from Monness maintained a Buy rating on Oracle, with a price target of $113.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $73.83.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Oracle is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $89.33.
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT)
In a report released today, Barton Crockett from Rosenblatt Securities maintained a Hold rating on Spotify Technology SA, with a price target of $112.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $102.59, close to its 52-week low of $89.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Crockett is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Spotify Technology SA has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $141.78.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GWRE:
- Alto Ingredients, Inc. to Present at the H.C. Wainwright & Co. 24th Annual Global Investment Conference
- Skyharbour’s Partner Company Basin Uranium Corp. Announces Intersection of Significant Mineralization from Phase 1 Drilling at Mann Lake
- Wetouch Technology Inc. (WETH) Announces FY2022 Financial Guidance
- Vemanti Group and PVcomBank Launch Pilot Digital Lending Program to Drive Growth for SMEs
- Trend Innovations Holding Inc. Starts Developing the Regional News Feature