In a report released today, Mayank Tandon from Needham maintained a Hold rating on Guidewire. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $67.19, close to its 52-week low of $66.75.
According to TipRanks.com, Tandon is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Guidewire is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $97.00.
Coupa Software (COUP)
Needham analyst Ryan MacDonald maintained a Buy rating on Coupa Software today and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $55.82, close to its 52-week low of $50.54.
According to TipRanks.com, MacDonald is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Coupa Software is a Hold with an average price target of $76.43, which is a 34.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 1, Citigroup also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $77.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on GWRE:
- Siebert Williams Shank & Co Keeps Their Buy Rating on EQT (EQT)
- Agora, Inc. Announces Appointment of Chief Technology Officer
- Agora, Inc. Announces Management Share Purchase Plan
- Collective Mining Discovers New High-Grade Vein and Breccia Systems at Apollo Including 17.5 Metres at 12.79 g/t Gold and 21 g/t Silver
- eGain Connects with IBM Watson Assistant for Smarter Service