Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. (TV)
In a report issued on July 27, David Joyce from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on Grupo Televisa, S.A.B., with a price target of $11.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $7.85, close to its 52-week low of $7.38.
According to TipRanks.com, Joyce is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Grupo Televisa, S.A.B. with a $12.13 average price target.
Spotify Technology SA (SPOT)
Barclays analyst Mario Lu maintained a Buy rating on Spotify Technology SA on July 27 and set a price target of $164.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $114.59, close to its 52-week low of $89.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Lu is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Spotify Technology SA is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $139.78, implying a 21.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 18, Monness also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $150.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on TV:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Coca-Cola (KO), Taylor Morrison (TMHC) and Diversey Holdings (DSEY)
- G.U.D. Holdings (GUDHF) was Downgraded to a Hold Rating at UBS
- UBS Thinks Sandfire Resources Limited’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Credit Suisse Keeps Their Buy Rating on Mineral Resources Limited (MALRF)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Materials Stocks: Fortescue Metals Group Ltd (OtherFSUMF), Mineral Resources Limited (OtherMALRF) and Rio Tinto Limited (OtherRTNTF)