Mizuho Securities analyst Dan Dolev maintained a Buy rating on Fiserv today and set a price target of $155.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $105.89.
According to TipRanks.com, Dolev is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Fiserv has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $131.31, implying a 23.1% upside from current levels. In a report issued on January 26, Citigroup also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $126.00 price target.
In a report released today, Brian White from Monness maintained a Hold rating on Twilio. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $195.78, close to its 52-week low of $172.61.
According to TipRanks.com, White is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Twilio is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $328.12.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on FISV:
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Receives a Buy from Noble Financial
- Mizuho Securities Keeps Their Hold Rating on Incyte (INCY)
- Deutsche Bank Sticks to Their Hold Rating for M&G Plc (MGPUF)
- J.P. Morgan Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Clarkson (CKNHF)
- Deutsche Bank Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Fevertree Drinks (FQVTF)