In a report issued on September 15, Kamil Mielczarek from William Blair maintained a Buy rating on Dynatrace. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $37.22, close to its 52-week low of $29.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Mielczarek is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Dynatrace has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $51.90, representing a 41.5% upside. In a report issued on September 8, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $50.00 price target.
William Blair analyst Arjun Bhatia reiterated a Buy rating on Sprinklr yesterday. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $9.90, close to its 52-week low of $9.41.
According to TipRanks.com, Bhatia is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Sprinklr is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $16.25, which is a 62.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on September 9, Oppenheimer also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $16.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DT:
- Aurora Spine Corporation to Participate in the Lytham Partners Fall 2022 Investor Conference
- William Blair Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Bluebird Bio (BLUE)
- Century Announces Results of 2022 Shareholder Meeting
- Renovacor (NYSE: RCOR) Up After Acquisition By Rocket Pharma
- Lomiko announces drilling results of 11.64% Cg over 42.0m at southern end of EV Zone