In a report released today, Andrew Boone from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Duolingo, with a price target of $128.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $93.27.
According to TipRanks.com, Boone is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Duolingo is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $112.71.
Avalara received a Hold rating from JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens today. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $91.82.
According to TipRanks.com, Walravens is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Avalara has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $95.22, a 3.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on August 15, Raymond James also downgraded the stock to Hold.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DUOL:
- JMP Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for BioCryst (BCRX)
- Canaccord Genuity Keeps Their Buy Rating on Macmahon Holdings Limited (MCHHF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: US Bancorp (USB) and CA Immobilien Anlagen AG (OtherCAIAF)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Technology Companies: Marvell (MRVL) and Affirm Holdings (AFRM)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Healthcare Companies: Medtronic (MDT) and Catalent (CTLT)