SVB Securities analyst Stephanie Davis reiterated a Buy rating on Doximity on July 29 and set a price target of $67.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $37.98, close to its 52-week low of $27.06.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Doximity has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $45.15, implying a 16.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 28, Berenberg Bank also initiated coverage with a Buy rating on the stock with a $49.00 price target.
In a report issued on June 30, Andrew Boone from JMP Securities reiterated a Buy rating on PubMatic, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Boone has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for PubMatic with a $26.43 average price target, implying a 13.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 26, Raymond James also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $24.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on DOCS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX) and Northern (NTRS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: Marcus (MCS) and Chipotle (CMG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Industrial Goods Stocks: Profire Energy (PFIE)
- Analysts Are Neutral on Top Materials Stocks: Mesabi Shs (MSB)
- Drewry Financial Keeps Their Buy Rating on Ardmore Shipping (ASC)