J.P. Morgan analyst Paul J Chung maintained a Sell rating on Cognex on September 21 and set a price target of $41.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $42.31, close to its 52-week low of $40.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Chung is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Cognex with a $52.09 average price target.
Coinbase Global (COIN)
In a report released today, Ken Worthington from J.P. Morgan maintained a Hold rating on Coinbase Global, with a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $62.94, close to its 52-week low of $40.83.
According to TipRanks.com, Worthington is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Coinbase Global is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $96.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CGNX:
- Regency Centers Invites You to Join Its Third Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call
- Enbridge (NYSE:ENB): What’s Attractive About This Oil Pipeline Stock?
- Mizuho Securities Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Cytokinetics (CYTK)
- Splash Beverage Group Announces Pricing of $3.1 Million Underwritten Public Offering
- 3 Stocks Recently Traded by US Politicians