There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cirrus Logic (CRUS – Research Report) and Airbus Group SE (EADSF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Cirrus Logic (CRUS)
In a report released today, Rajvindra Gill from Needham maintained a Buy rating on Cirrus Logic, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $78.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Gill is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Cirrus Logic with a $108.00 average price target, representing a 31.5% upside. In a report released today, KeyBanc also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $105.00 price target.
Airbus Group SE (EADSF)
In a report released today, Ross Law from Berenberg Bank maintained a Buy rating on Airbus Group SE, with a price target of EUR140.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $111.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Law is ranked #3466 out of 7897 analysts.
Airbus Group SE has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $156.72, which is a 42.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 19, J.P. Morgan also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a EUR170.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CRUS:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Pacira Pharmaceuticals (PCRX), Minerva Neurosciences (NERV) and Cardiovascular Systems (CSII)
- JMP Securities Believes International Money Express (IMXI) Won’t Stop Here
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Lumentum Holdings (LITE) Receives a Buy from Rosenblatt Securities
- Cowen & Co. Reaffirms Their Buy Rating on Werner Enterprises (WERN)