In a report released today, Catharine Trebnick from Colliers Securities reiterated a Buy rating on Ciena, with a price target of $80.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $58.22.
According to TipRanks.com, Trebnick is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ciena with a $80.00 average price target, which is a 37.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on March 31, Rosenblatt Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $80.00 price target.
Colliers Securities analyst Steve Frankel reiterated a Buy rating on Harmonic today and set a price target of $15.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $8.55.
According to TipRanks.com, Frankel is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Harmonic is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $13.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CIEN:
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Monday
- SailPoint Technologies Holdings (SAIL) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Tempest Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Healthcare Stocks: Verona Pharma (VRNA), Repare Therapeutics (RPTX)
- Why Did Nvidia Fall 4.5% on Friday?