In a report released today, George Notter from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Ciena, with a price target of $88.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $58.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Notter is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ciena with a $82.00 average price target, which is a 27.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $88.00 price target.
GoodRx Holdings (GDRX)
Jefferies analyst Glen Santangelo maintained a Buy rating on GoodRx Holdings yesterday and set a price target of $22.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $14.39, close to its 52-week low of $14.37.
According to TipRanks.com, Santangelo is ranked #554 out of 7777 analysts.
GoodRx Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $29.33, representing an 85.6% upside. In a report issued on February 28, Evercore ISI also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $47.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CIEN:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Brunswick (BC) and Ebay (EBAY)
- Moderna Announces Four Initiatives to Improve Global Health
- Oracle (ORCL) Receives a Buy from Monness
- Credit Suisse Thinks UBS Group AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Coinbase Blocks Over 25,000 Wallets Related to Russia — Report