J.P. Morgan analyst Samik Chatterjee maintained a Buy rating on Ciena yesterday and set a price target of $72.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $50.68, close to its 52-week low of $46.60.
According to TipRanks.com, Chatterjee is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Ciena with a $71.64 average price target, representing a 52.4% upside. In a report released today, B.Riley Financial also upgraded the stock to Buy with a $67.00 price target.
J.P. Morgan analyst Pinjalim Bora maintained a Buy rating on Elastic yesterday and set a price target of $90.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $73.62, close to its 52-week low of $50.74.
According to TipRanks.com, Bora is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Elastic with a $103.17 average price target, representing a 56.2% upside. In a report issued on May 20, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $80.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CIEN:
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: Campbell Soup (CPB), Costco (COST) and Chewy (CHWY)
- SpotLite360 IOT Solutions, Inc. Releases Q1 2022 Financial Results
- Preclinical Data on Novel Arenaviral HIV Therapeutic Vaccines Presented at Keystone Symposium
- Immunocore announces clinical trial collaboration with Sanofi to evaluate Sanofi’s product candidate SAR444245, non-alpha IL-2, in combination with KIMMTRAK® in patients with metastatic cutaneous melanoma
- Optinose Announces Departure of Chief Financial Officer