Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Celestica (CLS – Research Report), Hexcel (HXL – Research Report) and NextGen Healthcare (NXGN – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
RBC Capital analyst Paul Treiber maintained a Hold rating on Celestica on July 26 and set a price target of $13.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $10.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Treiber is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Celestica has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $11.68, an 11.8% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Citigroup also upgraded the stock to Hold with a $10.00 price target.
In a report issued on July 26, Kenneth Herbert from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Hexcel, with a price target of $60.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $57.99.
According to TipRanks.com, Herbert is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Hexcel is a Hold with an average price target of $60.33, implying a 2.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 12, Jefferies also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $60.00 price target.
NextGen Healthcare (NXGN)
RBC Capital analyst Sean Dodge maintained a Hold rating on NextGen Healthcare on July 26 and set a price target of $19.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $17.15.
According to TipRanks.com, Dodge is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for NextGen Healthcare with a $22.25 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CLS:
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Financial Stocks: Cadence Bank (CADE), Brookfield Asset Mng (BAM) and Crown Castle (CCI)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Altria Group (MO), PulteGroup (PHM) and CarParts.com Inc (PRTS)
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: Agnico Eagle (AEM), Hecla Mining Company (HL)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Industrial Goods Companies: 3M (MMM), Aecom Technology (ACM) and TC Energy (TRP)
- Kepler Capital Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Guerbet SA (GUERF)