There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Calidus Resources Ltd. (CALRF – Research Report) and ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Calidus Resources Ltd. (CALRF)
The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $0.65, equals to its 52-week high of $0.65.
CFA has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, CFA is ranked #3164 out of 7881 analysts.
Calidus Resources Ltd. has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $0.83.
ELMO Software Ltd. (ELMFF)
The company’s shares closed last Friday at $2.08.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for ELMO Software Ltd. with a $4.91 average price target, which is a 136.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 5, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on CALRF:
- Analysts’ Top Materials Picks: De Grey Mining Ltd (DGMLF)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: and Traeger (COOK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Mustang Bio (MBIO) and Ramsay Health Care (OtherRMSYF)
- HireRight Holdings Corp (HRT) Receives a Buy from Robert W. Baird
- Analysts’ Top Healthcare Picks: Decibel Therapeutics (DBTX), Mereo Biopharma Group Plc (MREO)