Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Bombardier (BDRBF – Research Report) and Zillow Group Class A (ZG – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
CIBC analyst Kevin Chiang maintained a Hold rating on Bombardier today and set a price target of C$37.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $21.73.
According to TipRanks.com, Chiang is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Bombardier with a $41.92 average price target.
Zillow Group Class A (ZG)
In a report released today, Scott Devitt from Stifel Nicolaus maintained a Hold rating on Zillow Group Class A, with a price target of $37.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $37.40, close to its 52-week low of $28.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Devitt is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Zillow Group Class A has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $42.13, a 22.5% upside from current levels. In a report released today, Wedbush also downgraded the stock to Hold with a $39.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on BDRBF:
- AnaptysBio to Participate at the 2022 Wedbush PacGrow Healthcare Virtual Conference
- Roblox Stock: Top Metaverse Play is Way Oversold
- Senvest Capital Inc. Reports Results for the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2022
- Maxim Group Keeps Their Hold Rating on South Jersey Industries (SJI)
- 2 Big Dividend Stocks Yielding at Least 8%; Raymond James Says ‘Buy’