Needham analyst Joshua Reilly maintained a Buy rating on Asure today and set a price target of $14.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $6.07, close to its 52-week low of $5.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Reilly is currently ranked with 0 stars on a 0-5 stars ranking scale, with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Asure with a $12.08 average price target, representing a 97.8% upside. In a report issued on May 4, Barrington also assigned a Buy rating to the stock with a $12.00 price target.
Benchmark Co. analyst Mark Miller maintained a Hold rating on Intevac today. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $5.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Miller is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The the analyst consensus on Intevac is currently a Hold rating.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ASUR:
- Needham Remains a Buy on Blink Charging Co (BLNK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: CarGurus (CARG) and American Well (AMWL)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Cara Therapeutics (CARA) and Mereo Biopharma Group Plc (MREO)
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks TScan Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Oppenheimer Sticks to Its Buy Rating for PubMatic (PUBM)