There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Apple (AAPL – Research Report) and NexTech AR Solutions (NEXCF – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
In a report released today, Daniel Ives from Wedbush reiterated a Buy rating on Apple, with a price target of $200.00. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $147.07.
According to TipRanks.com, Ives is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Apple is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $183.05, representing a 21.4% upside. In a report issued on July 11, Cowen & Co. also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
NexTech AR Solutions (NEXCF)
In a report released today, Scott Buck from H.C. Wainwright reiterated a Buy rating on NexTech AR Solutions, with a price target of $2.50. The company’s shares closed last Monday at $0.71.
According to TipRanks.com, Buck ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on NexTech AR Solutions is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $2.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AAPL:
- Genmab (GMAB) Gets a Buy Rating from H.C. Wainwright
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Americas Gold and Silver’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Franco-Nevada’s Stock is Going to Recover
- H.C. Wainwright Thinks Avino Silver & Gold’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Regulus (RGLS), Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL) and Apellis Pharmaceuticals (APLS)