Robert W. Baird analyst Robert Oliver maintained a Hold rating on Amplitude on July 14 and set a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $17.54, close to its 52-week low of $13.42.
According to TipRanks.com, Oliver is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Amplitude is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $22.00, implying a 22.7% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 14, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $18.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMPL:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Services Companies: and Warner Bros (WBD)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: and New Relic (NEWR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Canopy Growth (CGC), BHP Group Ltd (OtherBHPLF) and Lynas Rare Earths Limited (OtherLYSCF)
- Oppenheimer Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Wix (WIX)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Immunic (IMUX) and Achilles Therapeutics (ACHL)