In a report released today, David Kelley from Jefferies maintained a Buy rating on Amphenol, with a price target of $87.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $68.29.
According to TipRanks.com, Kelley is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Amphenol with a $84.00 average price target.
Progress Software (PRGS)
In a report released today, Brent Thill from Jefferies maintained a Hold rating on Progress Software, with a price target of $45.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $41.57, close to its 52-week low of $41.17.
According to TipRanks.com, Thill has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Progress Software is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $52.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on APH:
- Connecticut Center For Advanced Technology, CT Community Colleges and Xometry Announce Full Tuition Scholarships For Manufacturing Students
- Jefferies Remains a Buy on Prothena (PRTA)
- Jefferies Keeps Their Buy Rating on Avient (AVNT)
- Goldman Sachs Reaffirms Their Hold Rating on Zurich Insurance Group (ZFSVF)
- UPAY Inc. – Collaboration with StandPointHub