There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Allscripts (MDRX – Research Report) and Fidelity National Info (FIS – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
SVB Securities analyst Stephanie Davis maintained a Buy rating on Allscripts on July 25. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $15.51.
According to TipRanks.com, Davis is a 1-star analyst with an average return of
Allscripts has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $19.50.
Fidelity National Info (FIS)
Robert W. Baird analyst David Koning maintained a Buy rating on Fidelity National Info on July 24 and set a price target of $130.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $97.09.
According to TipRanks.com, Koning is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Fidelity National Info with a $128.43 average price target, implying a 30.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 11, KBW also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $125.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MDRX:
- Analysts Conflicted on These Financial Names: Alexandria Equities (ARE), WillScot Mobile Mini Holdings (WSC) and Regions Financial (RF)
- Alphabet Class A (GOOGL) Received its Third Buy in a Row
- Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. Q2 2022 Results
- Sound Financial Bancorp, Inc. Announces Increase and Extension of Stock Repurchase Program
- Teck Reports Unaudited Second Quarter Results for 2022