Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Akamai (AKAM – Research Report) and Upstart Holdings (UPST – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Needham analyst Alex Henderson maintained a Hold rating on Akamai today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $111.03.
According to TipRanks.com, Henderson is a top 100 analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Akamai with a $136.14 average price target.
Upstart Holdings (UPST)
Wedbush analyst David Chiaverini maintained a Hold rating on Upstart Holdings today and set a price target of $110.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $109.11.
According to TipRanks.com, Chiaverini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Upstart Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $204.67.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AKAM:
- New Buy Rating for Airbnb (ABNB), the Technology Giant
- Needham Maintains Their Hold Rating on Masimo (MASI)
- Meta Closes Kustomer Acquisition Post Regulatory Consent
- Siebert Williams Shank & Co Believes Devon Energy (DVN) Still Has Room to Grow
- These Stocks are the Biggest Pre-Market Movers on Wednesday