RBC Capital analyst Rishi Jaluria maintained a Buy rating on Akamai on February 16 and set a price target of $140.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $102.93.
According to TipRanks.com, Jaluria is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Akamai has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $130.78, a 25.3% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 16, FBN Securities also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $130.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, Matthew Hedberg from RBC Capital maintained a Buy rating on Informatica, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $20.18.
According to TipRanks.com, Hedberg is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Informatica with a $38.33 average price target, representing a 53.0% upside. In a report issued on February 9, UBS also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $39.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AKAM:
- Alcon (ALC) Receives a Sell from Kepler Capital
- Coca-Cola Europacific Partners (CCEP) Receives a Buy from Kepler Capital
- Mizuho Securities Keeps a Buy Rating on Gilead Sciences (GILD)
- Mizuho Securities Sticks to Their Buy Rating for Coherus Biosciences (CHRS)
- Barclays Maintains a Hold Rating on Driven Brands Holdings (DRVN)