Affirm Holdings (AFRM)
In a report issued on May 13, Ramsey El Assal from Barclays maintained a Buy rating on Affirm Holdings, with a price target of $35.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $23.71, close to its 52-week low of $13.64.
According to TipRanks.com, Assal is a 3-star analyst with an average return of
Affirm Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $46.57, which is an 87.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on May 10, Morgan Stanley also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $80.00 price target.
In a report issued on May 13, Ross Sandler from Barclays maintained a Hold rating on Compass, with a price target of $7.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $5.45, close to its 52-week low of $3.76.
According to TipRanks.com, Sandler is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Compass with a $8.17 average price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AFRM:
- Carvana Co (CVNA) Gets a Hold Rating from Stifel Nicolaus
- New Buy Rating for Micron (MU), the Technology Giant
- Canaccord Genuity Thinks CI Financial’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Morgan Stanly Says These 3 Stocks Could Surge Over 60% From Current Levels
- Brookline Capital Markets Thinks Caribou Biosciences’ Stock is Going to Recover