Robert W. Baird analyst Peter Arment maintained a Hold rating on AeroVironment yesterday and set a price target of $95.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $82.36.
According to TipRanks.com, Arment is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for AeroVironment with a $97.50 average price target.
Mizuho Securities analyst Gregg Moskowitz reiterated a Buy rating on Zscaler yesterday and set a price target of $210.00. The company’s shares closed last Thursday at $162.76, close to its 52-week low of $125.12.
According to TipRanks.com, Moskowitz is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for Zscaler with a $210.92 average price target, which is a 39.1% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Needham also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $185.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AVAV:
- CE Brands Reports on Voting Results from the 2022 Annual and Special Meeting of Shareholders
- Silver Lake Resources Limited (SVLKF) Gets a Buy Rating from Macquarie
- Citigroup Thinks CSL’s Stock is Going to Recover
- a2 Milk Company Ltd. (ACOPF) Gets a Hold Rating from Citigroup
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Clariant AG (OtherCLZNF) and Gold Road Resources Ltd (OtherELKMF)