Advanced Micro Devices (AMD)
According to TipRanks.com, Gerra is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Advanced Micro Devices has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $123.92, implying a 29.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Deutsche Bank also maintained a Hold rating on the stock with a $85.00 price target.
Fundamental Research analyst Siddharth Rajeev reiterated a Buy rating on Apple on July 29 and set a price target of $177.07. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $160.01.
According to TipRanks.com, Rajeev is a 2-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Apple is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $180.21, a 12.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 19, Wedbush also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $200.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on AMD:
- Jefferies Remains a Buy on Airbnb (ABNB)
- Caesars Entertainment (CZR) Gets a Buy Rating from Jefferies
- Jefferies Thinks Gilead Sciences’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Electronic Arts (EA) Receives a Buy from Jefferies
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Services Stocks: Marriott International (MAR), Starbucks (SBUX) and Syneos Health (SYNH)