Companies in the Technology sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Adtran (ADTN – Research Report) and Avid Technology (AVID – Research Report).
Avid Technology (AVID)
Rosenblatt Securities analyst Steve Frankel reiterated a Hold rating on Avid Technology yesterday and set a price target of $28.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $24.49.
According to TipRanks.com, Frankel has 0 stars on 0-5 stars ranking scale with an average return of
Avid Technology has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $28.00.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on ADTN:
- Mizuho Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Arcutis Biotherapeutics (ARQT)
- Rosenblatt Securities Keeps Their Buy Rating on Lumentum Holdings (LITE)
- BTIG Sticks to Their Hold Rating for Masimo (MASI)
- Deutsche Bank Remains a Buy on Accel Entertainment (ACEL)
- Cowen & Co. Remains a Hold on Triumph Group (TGI)