Analysts fell to the sidelines weighing in on Yum! Brands (YUM – Research Report) and Cineplex (CPXGF – Research Report) with neutral ratings, indicating that the experts are neither bullish nor bearish on the stocks.
Yum! Brands (YUM)
In a report released today, Andrew Strelzik from BMO Capital maintained a Hold rating on Yum! Brands, with a price target of $137.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $129.91, close to its 52-week high of $135.00.
According to TipRanks.com, Strelzik is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Yum! Brands with a $139.31 average price target.
See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >>
BMO Capital analyst Tim Casey maintained a Hold rating on Cineplex today and set a price target of C$12.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $5.69, close to its 52-week low of $5.40.
According to TipRanks.com, Casey is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Cineplex has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $9.77.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on YUM:
- 2 Tasty Fast-Food Stocks to Help You Digest a Recession
- Restaurant coalition sues to stop California fast-food wage law, WSJ says
- Yum! Brands’ KFC to close some locations in South Africa, Bloomberg reports
- Yum! Brands price target raised to $132 from $128 at RBC Capital
- Yum! Brands price target raised to $155 from $146 at Baird