Vivint Smart Home (VVNT)
In a report released today, Erik Woodring from Morgan Stanley maintained a Hold rating on Vivint Smart Home, with a price target of $8.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $6.28, close to its 52-week low of $5.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Woodring has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of
Vivint Smart Home has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $10.00.
Huron Consulting (HURN)
In a report released today, Bill Sutherland from Benchmark Co. maintained a Buy rating on Huron Consulting, with a price target of $74.00. The company’s shares closed last Wednesday at $54.35.
According to TipRanks.com, Sutherland is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Huron Consulting is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $73.00, a 36.5% upside from current levels. In a report issued on April 25, Barrington also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $72.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on VVNT:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Financial Companies: S&P Global (SPGI), KKR & Co (KKR) and Trico Bancshares (TCBK)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Utilities Companies: BP (BP) and Diamondback (FANG)
- Analysts Have Conflicting Sentiments on These Consumer Goods Companies: The Estée Lauder Companies (EL) and Meritage (MTH)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Rockwell Automation (ROK), Expeditors International (EXPD) and Flowserve (FLS)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Viavi Solutions (VIAV), Leidos Holdings (LDOS) and Q2 Holdings (QTWO)