Syneos Health (SYNH)
In a report released yesterday, Elizabeth Anderson CFA from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on Syneos Health, with a price target of $100.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $73.09.
According to TipRanks.com, CFA ‘s ranking currently consits of 0 on a 0-5 ranking scale, with an average return of
Syneos Health has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $95.00, representing a 32.8% upside. In a report issued on April 18, Robert W. Baird also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $111.00 price target.
In a report released yesterday, David Palmer from Evercore ISI maintained a Buy rating on McDonald’s, with a price target of $285.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $249.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Palmer is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for McDonald’s with a $282.78 average price target, representing an 11.2% upside. In a report issued on April 28, Barclays also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $300.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on SYNH:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Eos Energy Enterprises (EOSE), Controladora Vuela Compania de Aviacion SAB de CV (VLRS) and Hub Group (HUBG)
- Analysts Are Bullish on Top Financial Stocks: Corporate Office Properties (OFC), Digital Realty (DLR)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: First Solar (FSLR), Five9 (FIVN) and Zendesk (ZEN)
- Carrier Global (CARR) Gets a Hold Rating from Robert W. Baird
- Patrick Industries (PATK) Gets a Buy Rating from Robert W. Baird