Ritchie Bros (RBA)
In a report issued on February 14, Sabahat Khan from RBC Capital maintained a Hold rating on Ritchie Bros, with a price target of $69.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $58.10.
According to TipRanks.com, Khan is ranked #2517 out of 7791 analysts.
Ritchie Bros has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $64.33, which is a 10.9% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Barrington also maintained a Hold rating on the stock.
Restaurant Brands International (QSR)
RBC Capital analyst Christopher Carril maintained a Buy rating on Restaurant Brands International on February 13 and set a price target of $71.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $59.21.
According to TipRanks.com, Carril is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Restaurant Brands International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $61.34, a 5.2% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Stifel Nicolaus also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $68.00 price target.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RBA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Mohawk (MHK) and Walmart (WMT)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Materials Companies: Agnico Eagle (AEM), SSR Mining (SSRM) and Vale SA (VALE)
- Analysts’ Top Utilities Picks: Advantage Energy (AAVVF), Baytex Energy (BTEGF)
- Kepler Capital Thinks Vitesco Technologies Group AG’s Stock is Going to Recover
- Kepler Capital Sticks to Its Buy Rating for Clariant AG (CLZNF)