R1 RCM (RCM)
In a report issued on June 24, George Hill from Deutsche Bank maintained a Buy rating on R1 RCM. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $21.91.
According to TipRanks.com, Hill is a 4-star analyst with an average return of
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Strong Buy analyst consensus rating for R1 RCM with a $32.50 average price target, implying a 47.6% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, Jefferies also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $28.00 price target.
Deutsche Bank analyst Bryan Keane reiterated a Hold rating on Genpact on June 23 and set a price target of $48.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $43.50.
According to TipRanks.com, Keane is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Genpact has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $52.80.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on RCM:
- Sage 2022 Close the Books Survey reveals key strategies for organizations to attain a faster financial close and unlock greater value
- Delaware Tech’s Wilmington campus opens Veterans Resource Center supported by Navient Community Fund
- Bowling Proprietors Association of America, Strike Ten Entertainment and Creative Realities enter Marketing Partnership
- iQSTEL Announces MOU with BASF To Field Test IoT Labs IoTSmartTank Technology
- UFP Technologies Expands to Mexico