Companies in the Services sector have received a lot of coverage today as analysts weigh in on Mastercard (MA – Research Report), Royal Caribbean (RCL – Research Report) and Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI – Research Report).
Morgan Stanley analyst James Faucette maintained a Buy rating on Mastercard today and set a price target of $457.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $352.16.
According to TipRanks.com, Faucette is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Mastercard is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $412.74, a 16.6% upside from current levels. In a report issued on July 20, Wolfe Research also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $415.00 price target.
Royal Caribbean (RCL)
In a report released today, Jamie Rollo from Morgan Stanley maintained a Sell rating on Royal Caribbean, with a price target of $40.00. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $37.79, close to its 52-week low of $31.09.
Rollo has an average return of
According to TipRanks.com, Rollo is ranked #2689 out of 7984 analysts.
The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Royal Caribbean with a $68.33 average price target.
Sirius XM Holdings (SIRI)
Morgan Stanley analyst Benjamin Swinburne maintained a Sell rating on Sirius XM Holdings today and set a price target of $6.50. The company’s shares closed last Friday at $6.63.
According to TipRanks.com, Swinburne is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Sirius XM Holdings has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $7.28.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MA:
- Analysts Offer Insights on Industrial Goods Companies: Honeywell International (HON), Masco (MAS) and NOV (NOV)
- Analysts’ Opinions Are Mixed on These Technology Stocks: Euronet Worldwide (EEFT), Hexcel (HXL) and KLA (KLAC)
- Analysts Are Neutral on These Financial Stocks: AvalonBay (AVB), Bank OZK (OZK)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Consumer Goods Companies: Amazon (AMZN), Deckers Outdoor (DECK) and Murphy USA (MUSA)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Healthcare Companies: Align Tech (ALGN), Merck & Company (MRK) and Teleflex (TFX)