There’s a lot to be optimistic about in the Services sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Marriott International (MAR – Research Report) and Isos Acquisition (BOWL – Research Report) with bullish sentiments.
Marriott International (MAR)
Jefferies analyst David Katz maintained a Buy rating on Marriott International yesterday and set a price target of $208.00. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $181.20, close to its 52-week high of $181.34.
According to TipRanks.com, Katz is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Marriott International is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $175.50, representing a -0.2% downside. In a report released yesterday, Goldman Sachs also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock.
Isos Acquisition (BOWL)
Isos Acquisition received a Buy rating and a $14.50 price target from Noble Financial analyst Michael Kupinski today. The company’s shares closed last Tuesday at $9.05.
According to TipRanks.com, Kupinski is a 5-star analyst with an average return of
Currently, the analyst consensus on Isos Acquisition is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $14.50.
TipRanks has tracked 36,000 company insiders and found that a few of them are better than others when it comes to timing their transactions. See which 3 stocks are most likely to make moves following their insider activities.
Read More on MAR:
- Analysts Are Bullish on These Materials Stocks: Huntsman (HUN), The Andersons (ANDE)
- Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Ciena (CIEN), Fidelity National Info (FIS) and Item 9 Labs (OtherINLB)
- Noble Financial Thinks Voyager Digital (Canada)’s Stock is Going to Recover
- JonesTrading Thinks Mirati Therapeutics’ Stock is Going to Recover
- Lee Enterprises (LEE) Gets a Buy Rating from Noble Financial